The Weekly Tactical Touch-Point: Surviving at Work Edition
During my lunch break at work I will often go out for a walk in some nearby wooded walking trails. It’s during that time that I try to find one wilderness survival skill that I can practice for that hour. This past week I concentrated on fire. You’ll be amazed at the many opportunities you have to practice or think about preparedness scenarios if your mindful of it.
Here’s a list of articles that I found online this week that might be of interest you:
- Ray Mears videos – If you’re interested in wilderness survival skills and how they are used throughout the world in various primitive cultures then you need to check out Ray Mears videos. In the same vein as Survivorman, Ray takes you to primitive cultures and shows you skills that they use in everyday survival. Here’s an example video from Youtube.
- Paladin Press – If you’ve never heard of the publisher Paladin Press, then you’ve got to check them out. While some of the books/videos are a bit out there, they do have some great resources related to survival, personal protections and preparedness topics.
- 101 Ways to Stretch Your Food Dollars – Some great tips on how to save when buying food. Great for those who don’t think they have any money for food storage.
- 7 Mistakes of Food Storage – Here’s a great article on what mistakes to avoid when putting together your food storage.
- Posted in Weekly Tactical Touch-Point
No comments yet.